Navigating an Image
Zooming in and out:
- Click and drag the scroll button in the bar on the left of the frame. Dragging the button up zooms in and dragging it down zooms out. The number displayed inside the button is the magnification percentage.
- Alternatively, you can also just click anywhere on the scroll bar to change the magnification.
- If your laptop supports multi-touch gestures, you can also use two finger pinching and expanding on your computer’s track pad.
Moving around within the image:
- To move an image around inside its display frame, you can click and drag it.
- You can also click and drag the blue highlighted area in the thumbnail image in the bottom right of the frame, and the area of the image displayed will adjust accordingly.
- You can also click on any part of the thumbnail image to jump the center of the displayed area to that point of the image.
- If very large images are being used in a DM project, these navigation features may have slower response times.