Using the Table of Contents
- When you link to a DM project from somewhere else, or select it from the DM dropdown menu, the project will first open by displaying its Table of Contents, which contains a linked list of all the primary documents in the project.
- Scroll the table of contents by using the bar on the right side of the frame.
- You can also scroll using a track pad.
To open the Table of Contents again from within a DM Project, click on the title of the project displaying in the top right of the menu bar:
- Click on items in the table of contents (you can open multiple items at once). They will display on the screen behind the Table of Contents. Note: clicking on the same item multiple times will open multiple instances of that item.
- When you’ve opened all the items you need, click the “Done” button to close the table of contents and access the documents.